D1.2 Ethics of profiling, the risk of stigmatization of individuals and mitigation plan
D1.3 Ethics Advisor
D2.1 Requirement Analysis Report
D2.2 Reference Architecture and components specifications
D2.3 EU wide legal and ethical review report
D7.1 Project Web Portal
D7.2 Project flyer
D7.3 Dissemination and communication plan
D7.4 Early Business Plan
D8.1 Quality Management Plan
D8.3 Periodic Progress Report
D8.4 Annual Report
Articles and Publications in Conferences and Journals
1) Horizon:The EU Reasearch & Innovation Magazine,"Avatar interviews and portable scanners to speed up border crossing", https://horizon-magazine.eu/article/avatar-interviews-and-portable-scanners-speed-border-crossings_en.html
2) J. Stoklas, “Europäischer Grenzschutz 2.0 – Ein Überblick über datenschutzrechtliche Herausforderungen” , ZD-Aktuell, Beck, Munich, Heft 21, 16.12.2016.
3) C. I. Kourogiorgas, A. D. Panagopoulos, R. Makri, “A Copulas-Based Time Series Synthesizer for Mobile Satellite Communications Operating Above 10 GHz", 11th EUCAP Conference, Paris, France, March 2016.
4) S. Zoltán, "The Intelligent Border Control System and the future of Integrated Security Management in Public-Private Cooperation”, Tourism and Security, in Nagykanizsa, Hungary, 2016.
5) K. Crockett, J. O’Shea, S. Zoltán, Ł. Szklarski, A. Malamou, G. Boultadakis, "Do Europe's borders need multi-faced biometric protection?", Biometrics Technology Today journal, Elsevier, Volume 2017, Issue 7, July–August 2017, Pages 5-8.
6) J. Stoklas, "Sicherheit im Schengen-Raum: Eine unendliche Datensammelei?", ZD-Aktuell 2017, 05684.
7) S. Zoltán, "iBorderCtrl and BBA242: Examples for research and innovation in border security at European and national level”, 2017 CEPOL Research and Science Conference ’Innovations in Law Enforcement’, Budapest, 28-30.11.2017.
8) P. Bilski, J. Modelski, B. Kosciug, J. Olejnic, I. Badaczewska, A. Malamou, R. Makri, "Application of the RFID technology in the European Union border control system”, International Conference on RFID Technology and Applications, Warsaw, Poland, September 20-22, 2017.
Appearance and Presentations in Exhibitions and Events
3) Presentation of iBorderCtrl at the STEM Outreach Activities workshop at the event Fun Tech Jobs - A series of short talks on Engineering and Computer Science, designed to Inspire, Educate and Engage, 5th December 2016. The event was sponsored by the School of Computing, Mathematics & Digital Technology at Manchester Metropolitan University, IEEE Women in Engineering United Kingdom and Ireland, and IEEE Women in Computational Intelligence.
4) Presentation of iBorderCtrl at the end-user workshop on new intelligent portable control systems for land border checks with the participation of the Hungarian project team and external experts from law enforcement, private security sector, research and academia, 14th December 2016.
5) Presentation of iBorderCtrl as part of STEM Outreach Activities, short talk on Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Neural Networks at Levensulme Girls High School in Manchester (United Kingdom),15th December 2016.
6) Key note talk entitled “Automated Deception Detection for EU Borders’” at the British Academy / Goldsmiths Sponsored Event at Manchester Metropolitan University on 31st March 2017. Details: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-to-be-a-successful-researcher-in-the-21st-century-tickets-32582004653#
7) Presentation of iBorderCtrl by European Dynamics at the FRONTEX Workshop on EU funded border security research projects, 8th June 2017.
8) Special Session on iBorderCtrl at the "4th edition of the EAB Research Projects Conference", 18-19 September 2017, Fraunhofer IGD, Darmstadt, Germany.